Page 2 of 34
About HP University (HP-UNIVERSITY)
The Himachal Pradesh University was founded in 1970. It is located at Shimla. Himachal Pradesh University is the only multi-faculty and affiliating University in the state. It firmly believes in what Indias first Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru said in his oft. University offers various courses in the field of medical like MBBS, BDS, M.Phile, LLM and many more.
HP University Exam Time Table / Date Sheet
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) has released the time table of in respect of the Undergraduate Three Years’ Degree B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. (Arts / Science / Commerce) Semester II / IV / VI Theory Examinations, Choice Based Credit System under Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan, through the official website. The Controller of Examinations has conducted B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. Semester 2nd / 4th / 6th Theory Examinations commencing from April 2018.
HP University Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
HP University has released the HP University Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Students who are going to appear in the Himachal Pradesh University Exam must download the HPU Hall Ticket with the help of this page. HP University is going to organize exam in the month of March/ April, so Students are recomnded that they should download their HPU Exam Admit Card before attending the examination.
Students who wanted to download their HP University Hall Ticket have to follow below specified simple steps that are mention below.
- First of all, applicants have to log on to the official website of the university that is www.hpuniv.in to download the Himachal Pradesh University admit card.
- Then, you have to move your cursor to the “Student” tab which is mentioned at the main menu bar.
- And after that, press the “Admit card Download” link.
- Then you have to enter the registration Number and Password on the new page of admit card.
- Now you have to press the submit button which is mentioned at the below of the page and your HP University Exam Admit Card will be open on your computer screen.
- You should download the Himachal Pradesh University Hall ticket on your desktop.
- And take printout of HP University Admit Card and must bring it at the time of exam.
Himachal Pradesh University Admission 2018
- Students applying to BDS and MBBS Programs are required to qualify in NEET UG.
- B.Tech Regular and B.Tech (Lateral) admissions are based on the score in Entrance Test Organized by HPU and merit respectively.
- Students applying to BBA, BCA and BHM Programs are required to have completed their 10 + 2 studies from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Seats will be allotted based on the merit.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is the minimum eligibility criteria for LL.B
- For M.Tech in Computer Science, the candidate must pass in Masters degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade point, in Mathematics / Physics / Electronics / MCA / Computer Science / Information Technology or 4-years Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology.
- Seats to the LL.B Program will be allotted based on the marks obtained in an entrance test Organized by the university, as well as performance in academics.
- Students applying to the Master’s degree are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in the respective subject with minimum 50% marks. (45% marks for certain Programs).
- Admission to MTA, MA (all specializations except for English, Social Work, and sociology) and Master’s Degree in Rural Development Programs is entirely merit-based.
- HPU conducts an Entrance Exam to offer admission in LL.M, M.Sc., MCA, M.Tech., MMC, MA (English, Social work, Sociology) and postgraduate diploma Programs.
- MBA seats will be allotted based on performance in HPUMAT followed by group discussion and personal interview rounds.
- Students applying to M.Phil and Ph.D. Programs require a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in the relevant field of study. Seats to the M.Phil and Ph.D. Program will be allotted based on the performance in an entrance test Organized by HPU subject to availability of the Program.
Online Exam Form of HP University
Candidates can complete the application procedure by filling out the application form online, which will be made available on the college website during the application period.
- Students can find the application form at the link - http://hpuniv.nic.in/ or http://www.admissions.hpushimla.in/
- The application form will be made available at the above-mentioned links during the application Time.
- Select the program name and fill the personal information
- After filling all details, click on “Save” button and you will get the unique Registration number along with the password.
- Kindly note the registration number and its password
- Login with your registration number and password
- Fill the rest application form about your education and documents details.
- Kindly upload all required documents in next page.
- After uploading all the documents, click on “Continue and Save button”.
- Application fee can be paid online, after filling out the application forms.
- A print out of the completed application form and all educational documents should be submitted by the applicant, in person at the time of counseling.
Himachal Pradesh University Major Courses
|M.A. (Business Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Performing Arts)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Translation)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Visual Arts)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Performing Art)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Public Administration)||18 Months|
|M.Phil. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Bhoti||1 Years|
|Advanced Diploma in French||1 Years|
|Advanced Diploma in German||1 Years|
|Advanced Diploma in Russian|| |
|Diploma German Language||1 Years|
|Diploma in Russian||3 Years|
|Diploma in Bhoti||1 Years|
|Diploma in French||3 Years|
|Diploma of Proficiency in French||1 Years|
|Diploma in Proficiency in German||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Adult Education & Development||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling||2 Years|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Years|
|Certificate Course in German||1 Years|
|Certificate Course in Russian||1 Years|
|Certificate Cousre in Bhoti||1 Years|
|Certificate of Proficiency in Russian|| |
|M.D. (Ayurveda)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Biotechnology)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance and Control)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.T.A. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management||1 Years|
|Mass Communications Courses|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (B.J.M.C.)||3 Years|
|Master of Mass Communication (M.M.C.)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|Information Technology Courses|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
|Yoga and Naturopathy Courses|
|M.A. (Yoga)||2 Years|
|Diploma Course in Yoga Education||1 Years|
|Diploma in Yoga||1 Years|
Affiliated Colleges for HP University
Some Affiliated College for HP University Given Below:
- HP GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
- HIMACHAL DENTAL COLLEGE
- BHOJIA DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL
- ST BEDE'S COLLEGE
- HIMACHAL INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES
- GOVT COLLEGE OF TEACHER EDUCATION - [GCTE]
- MAHARAJA LAKSHMAN SEN MEMORIAL COLLEGE - [MLSM]
- VALLABH GOVERNMENT COLLEGE
- GOVERNMENT POST GRADUATE COLLEGE
- GOVERNMENT COLLEGE
- SHRI LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL - [SLBS MC]
- DR. Y. S. PARMAR MEDICAL COLLEGE NAHAN
- BHOJIA INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES - [BILS] NALAGARH
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE